Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Any prize will only be shipped to a UK Mainland Address as defined and shown on the Delivery Charges page of this website.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
4. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Barnstormers Equestrian reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
5. Once notified by us, a winner will have 14 days to respond before the prize is offered to another entrant.
6. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
7. Use of false name or address, e.g. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
8. Barnstormers Equestrian reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
9. Only one entry is allowed per Facebook user.
10. Your name and email address will be added to our mailing list. Entrants can unsubscribe from this list by following the unsubscribe link in any of the email newsletters we send.
11. Barnstormers Equestrian reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their age, identity and address as directed by Barnstormers Equestrian before such person may claim their prize
12. Any prize will be awarded to the first valid entry drawn at random. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by Barnstormers Equestrian in relation to that decision.
13 Any prize is as specified in the individual competition rules. No alternative prizes may be requested although Barnstormers Equestrian reserves the right to alter arrangements or prizes should this be unavoidable. There is no cash alternative and prizes cannot be transferred to any other person.
14. It is a condition of entry that any winner consents to their name and county of residence to be published on Barnstormers Equestrian Facebook Page and Website.
15. By entering a competition on the Barnstormers Equestrian Facebook page you are agreeing to Barnstormers Equestrian storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
16. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
17. Entrants are providing information to Barnstormers Equestrian and not to Facebook.
18. Barnstormers Equestrian will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
19. Entries must be submitted by the closing date shown.